01 October 2008

OCTOBER IS NATIONAL KITCHEN & BATH MONTH

October is National Kitchen & Bath Month. Betcha didn’t know that! Betcha don’t really care – except

If you live in Central Florida, you could get a totally free, in-home kitchen or bath consultation from a professional designer!

These consultations are being offered to local homeowners by qualified members of Central Florida’s National Kitchen & Bath Association. Yes, I’m one of them. I'm also a member of the group's Executive Committee. Several of my Execo colleagues' firms are also offering free consultations this month. These include Signature Kitchens of Vero Beach, The Kitchen Director in Lakeland, S & W Kitchens in Longwood and Maitland, Duncan's Creative Kitchens in Bradenton and Deem's Kitchen & Bath Showrooms in Springhill, Homosassa and Ocala.

While I'm including all my fellow Execos' sites, I might as well include mine, too. I'm Tampa-based, but the zip codes I’m covering in this promotion are: 33647 (New Tampa), 33543 and 33544 (Wesley Chapel), 33617 and the Temple Terrace zips immediately surrounding it.

All of us providing this service will be looking for ways you can enhance your functionality, storage and style – and using NKBA’s highly-respected Design Guidelines to do it.

If you’re in one of my coverage zips, feel free to call me at (813) 810-0467 or email me to set up an appointment. If you live outside my coverage area, but want to take advantage of this month-long offering, click on the chapter’s NKBM page to find a provider near you.

If you're reading this outside the Central Florida area, visit the National Kitchen & Bath Association web site to find a local professional, request a Kitchen & Bath Workbook, read top-notch articles on design and remodeling and much more.



A local kitchen remodeled by NKBA member Jamie Goldberg.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Found Gold: Popular Posts from the Past!

Don't miss out on any gold -- subscribe by email

Enter your email address:

Delivered by FeedBurner