17 March 2010

St. Patrick's Day edition - The sharing of the green

Gold Notes is celebrating St. Patrick's Day with a celebration of design offerings in the holiday's official color: green. Hope you enjoy this light-hearted look at The Emerald Style.

Caesarstone's Vivid Green quartz countertop will brighten your kitchen or bath

The Sophia Chair at Cost Plus World Market brings affordability to Mid-Century Modernism

I absolutely adore this Walker Zanger wall tile!

This Stow Green Leather Storage Ottoman at Crate & Barrel flips its tray bottom lid for you


CB2's Hyde Wall-Mounted Cabinet has no style hang-ups

Garnish your great room with Pottery Barn's Manhattan Recliner in Parsley

Last but definitely not least...
Miton MT300 Series at my Italian Kitchen Design and Distribution showroom goes "Irish" for St. Patrick with Olive Lacquer!

Visit my Green Day Color Notes posting for more great green goodies and the many shades they work with!

You may also enjoy my 2009 Irish Design post in honor of St. Patrick's Day, featuring great room scenes and products from Ireland-based pros.

And if you're partying tonight, please drink responsibly!

4 comments:

  1. Very nice, I'll forward this lovely post to the marketing people of CaesarStone in Israel because I'm sure they will love it too.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm a big fan of the green leather chairs. I have one just like the sophia chair. Cool stuff!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love your blog, Jamie. This post has such yummy green-ness and great variety of product. I am adding you to the blogroll on my own kitchen design blog! www.kitchensforliving.blogspot.com
    Gloria Graham, AKBD

    ReplyDelete

Found Gold: Popular Posts from the Past!

Don't miss out on any gold -- subscribe by email

Enter your email address:

Delivered by FeedBurner