13 March 2012

More Houzzing Around - Technology Focus

As many of you know, I became a Featured Ideabook contributor to Houzz.com last December. For those of you not familiar with this fabulous site, it's one of the largest, fastest-growing design resources on the web.

I shared a few of my first Ideabooks around the holidays that could help you make your home more guest-friendly. I'd like to share a few more with a technology focus this week:


Sliding Top Kitchen by Minimal USA  kitchen countertops

This Ideabook shares products that slide in and out of view, enhancing your kitchen with their style and technology.



KOHLER digital shower controls modern bathroom

Looking to add technology to your bathroom. This Ideabook shares some strategies and products for doing so.



Sophisticated Contemporary contemporary kitchen

As regular readers know, I'm a big fan of LED technology. No, it's not perfect (yet), but what great innovation hasn't been improved over time. This one already offers major energy-efficiency and versatility benefits for your home. My first LED Ideabook shares numerous ways to incorporate it into your kitchen.


  1. Sliding countertops..that is really cool. I wonder how smooth/easy they are to slide?

  2. I haven't tried this particular sliding top, Bobby, but I did use the Hafele version at LivingKitchen show and it's a dream. I imagine the Minimal one uses similar -- if not the same -- hardware, so should be pretty simple.


Found Gold: Popular Posts from the Past!

Don't miss out on any gold -- subscribe by email

Enter your email address:

Delivered by FeedBurner