01 July 2011

Three favorite bathroom faucets

Gold Notes celebrates its third birthday this month – woo-hoo! In honor of that milestone, I’m going to feature fabulous, fun, favorite “threesomes” throughout July. Here’s the first, my three favorite bathroom faucet suites.

I love the island flavor of the South Sea collection from Danze. It’s one I’d happily incorporate into my own bathroom, as well as in a transitional client project.







This Virage series by Brizo is one of the most graceful faucet and accessory suites I’ve ever seen. I would happily specify it in a traditional or transitional project. If I were going dressy in my own home, it would find a place there, too. This faucet is the ballerina of fixtures, don’t you think? (And I'm not just saying that as a member of Brizo's Blogger 19 squad. I loved and spec'ed their products long before!)







This Luna faucet by Graff stopped me in my tracks when I first saw it at KBIS a few years back. It still looks great and I’d happily spec it into a contemporary powder room. There are additional components available to use for a tub and shower, but the drama of this on its own still knocks my socks off.






5 comments:

  1. That Luna faucet is something else!

    ReplyDelete
  2. It literally stopped me in my tracks when I saw it the first time... Total knock-out!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I like it! Modern faucets are not the cheapest type that you will find, but they have an elegant appearance that make them well worth the extra money.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks, DGW. These are all proven, quality brands, not cheap knock-offs. That counts when choosing faucets... You get what you pay for!

    ReplyDelete
  5. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete

Found Gold: Popular Posts from the Past!

Don't miss out on any gold -- subscribe by email

Enter your email address:

Delivered by FeedBurner

Archive