08 July 2011

Three favorite kitchen sinks

Gold Notes is celebrating its third birthday all month. In honor of that milestone, I’m featuring fabulous, fun, favorite “threesomes” throughout July. Here’s the latest, my favorite kitchen sinks.

This is the sink I want for Chez J’s kitchen. Blanco’s Performa in Silgranit II is one of the most indestructible sinks you can buy and it looks darn good, too. (I’ve been a fan of this series for years – long before they made me a Design Council member or brought me to Germany for a fabulous, sponsored trip.)




This is a new favorite that I discovered at this year’s Kitchen & Bath Industry Show. Lenova's Entertainer Sink is pretty, practical and loaded with features. One of my favorites is the PermaClean drain, that eliminates the ugly ring for seamless, easy-maintenance style. You can read more about it in my Molten Gold feature on Affluence Seamless Sinks. Lenova uses the Affluence system.




I really like this update on a classic farmhouse sink in durable, sleek stainless steel. I would use this Verity Sink by Kohler in a transitional kitchen when the surrounding appliances are paneled. (My alternate pick if the appliances were stainless would be Rohl’s Shaw classic farmhouse sink.

2 comments:

  1. Beautiful choices! Remodeled four years ago, LOVE my sink. If only I had more kitchens, so I could have all these sinks!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Glad you like 'em, Jean! I just long for one. One sink to use, admire, push hard and clean.

    ReplyDelete

Found Gold: Popular Posts from the Past!

Don't miss out on any gold -- subscribe by email

Enter your email address:

Delivered by FeedBurner

Archive